Getting Atlas Controls in your toolbar.
Posted July 31, 2007on:
Wanna start to work on ASP.net Atlas-based application?
The first thing you need to do is to install the ASP.NET codename “Atlas” package and unpack the package into folder on your computer.
The next thing is to add the Atlas Control Toolkit into your Visual Studio’s toolbar. Here are the steps you can do:
1. Right click on the toolbar and select “Add Tab”
2. Name the new tab as “Atlas Control Toolkit”
3. Right click on the new tab area
4. Select “Choose Items”
5. Click “Browse”
6. Navigate to the folder where you installed the “Atlas” Control Toolkit package. In the folder SampleWebSite\Bin, select “AtlasControlToolkit.dll”
7. Click OK.
8. Click OK again to close the Choose Items Dialog.
9. Now, you can use the sample Atlas control
You have to install the “Atlas Control Extender” to build extenders and controls. You can go to the folder where you installed the “Atlas” Control Toolkit package. Under the folder called “AtlasControlExtender” double-click AtlasControlExtender.vsi to install it.